Offering Positive Tapping for parent carers and families
Wendy works with carers and families as a therapist and trainer, delivering workshops and offering one-to-one sessions. Wendy will support you in learning how to empower yourself (and/or any family members) to develop resilience and a greater sense of wellbeing through a variety of positive and enjoyable tapping techniques.
Wendy is passionate about supporting children and adults with autism and other learning differences. She draws on her own experiences, training and research in order to help vulnerable children and adults to deal with sensory overload, anxiety and most importantly - to help raise their self-esteem so they can open the door to a more fulfilling life.
Wendy's qualifications and training include:
- Modern Energy Tapping Accredited Trainer and Master Practitioner
- EFT Advanced Practitioner and Trainer
- Positive EFT Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aider
- Understanding Autism (Level 2)
- Hypnotherapy Diploma (DipHyp)
- Workplace Coach (ILM)
- P.S.T.E.C. Advanced Practitioner