THE POWER OF YOUR (UNTOLD) STORIES Event Cancelled
‘There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.’ said Maya Angelou. It’s not just a mental agony though, because you don’t only hold your memories in your head - they also live in your body. The purpose of this workshop is three-fold: to write down your personal stories in response to specific prompts (great for generating material), unravel and release the unresolved emotions you are holding down, and then heal them through the power of your own compassion.
This workshop is ideal if you are:
- You are a writer who is interested in exploring their emotional/psyche in a holistic way
- You are interested in generating decent writing material from your life experiences
- You are interested in self-development and healing limiting beliefs
You’ll learn to:
- Writing down your life stories in response to specific prompts
- Release the emotional charge from the story
- Use a simple and powerful technique which can help you to heal limiting beliefs
A 10% discount is available on this event for students. Please book via telephone on 01242 254321 or in person, and provide proof of entitlement when attending.