ONLINE: MBSR - MINDFULNESS BASED STRESS REDUCTION
This course is the most well researched, evidence-based course for learning about the transformative effects of practising Mindfulness and the benefits it can have for our mental health.
How can practising Mindfulness help?
- Several studies have shown that mindfulness reduces rumination (intrusive and unhelpful thoughts).
- Stress reduction.
- Decrease in anxiety, negative affect, and emotional reactivity.
- Mindfulness meditation affects our ability to focus attention and suppress distracting information.
- Relationship satisfaction.
- Improved focus and memory.
- Ability to handle physical pain in a new way and reduce hours lost at work due to ill health.
Join San Harper for 8 weeks on a journey of self-discovery and personal understanding to help you learn to release yourself from a stressful life.
Includes Meditation downloads, Resource pack, WhatsApp supportive group and free half-day retreat held via zoom.
Mindfulness is not always recommended if you are undergoing a significant period of clinical ill health.
To book a place on this course or for more information please visit https://www.cotswoldmindfulness.com/new-products/mindfulness-based-stress-reduction
Early bird price £150 if booked by 20th September! £170 thereafter.
Please note: The Isbourne operates a minimum number policy. This means that if our minimum number is not met 24 hours before the session is scheduled to run, then we reserve the right to cancel the session. If you have paid a set fee for the cancelled session, you will get a full refund. Donations are non-refundable. We, therefore, advise customers to secure their place as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment. The Isbourne’s minimum number policy is under the guidance of the tutor running the session. Thank you for your understanding.