IN-HOUSE: REIKI LEVEL 2 – BECOME A PRACTITIONER
If you have completed Level 1 and you are ready to elevate your practice, this course will attune you to Level 2 - whether for personal or professional use.
- Gain confidence and learn in a safe, nurturing environment.
- All the symbols and knowledge you need to practice, presented in an easy to understand way by an experienced Reiki Master Teacher.
- Learn about healing others, sending distant healing and accelerating your spiritual growth with ancient energy practices. Guided meditations, activations, the aura, how to give treatments to others, setting up a practice, giving treatments, absent healing, Level 2 Attunement to the symbols.
- Reconnect to your Reiki 1, no matter how much time has passed!
- Ongoing support in your Reiki development is also offered.
Take the next exciting step on your path and learn to treat others in a therapeutic setting. Receive your Level 2 Practitioner certificate upon completion of case studies which can be done over the following months in your own time. Practice at Reiki Shares and meet up with colleagues to gain confidence.
Become a practitioner!
Please allow at least 21 days between your Reiki Level 1 training and Reiki Level 2. We may contact you and require you to change your Reiki 2 course dates if you completed your Reiki 1 less than 21 days before your chosen Reiki 2 course dates. Reiki shares run by Janie at The Isbourne are available for ongoing practice, discussion and experience.
For this course, you may want to bring:
- A favourite small crystal if you have one
- Pen and paper
- Cushion (or a pillow, if you want to use it for meditation)
- Blanket (there may be some available to use)
- Refreshments (hot drinks can be available throughout the day for a small donation to the Isbourne's costs)
If you have done Level 1 elsewhere please advise Janie Whittemore where / when that was and who with. I will probably ask to see your Level 1 manual and certificate so you could bring copies of them to the course.
Drop-ins can not be accommodated at this time so please book in advance.
Please note: The Isbourne operates a minimum number policy. This means that if our minimum number is not met 24 hours before the session is scheduled to run, then we reserve the right to cancel the session. If you have paid a set fee for the cancelled session, you will get a full refund. Donations are non-refundable. We, therefore, advise customers to secure their place as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment. The Isbourne’s minimum number policy is under the guidance of the tutor running the session. Thank you for your understanding.